1. Go to the theater. In the Novosibirsk region there are 29 theaters, including the largest Opera and Ballet Theater in Russia, the world-famous “Red Torch”, Puppet Theater and others.
2. Visit museum and tourist complex “Suzun-plant. Mint”. The complex is interesting because it was built in 1764 and located in the ancient village Suzun. Here coins were minted from Siberian copper; you can make the similar coin by yourself and take it with you as a souvenir.
3. Visit history park “Russia – my history”. A large-scale exhibition project dedicated to the history of Russia from ancient times to our days.
4. See alive history in Kolyvan village. Just a few dozen kilometers from Novosibirsk there is a unique treasure - the merchant village Kolyvan. This is a corner of ancient Russia, which is more than two hundred years old, but still Kolyvan carefully keeps its historical wealth. During the Kolyvan tour, tourists admire the straight and wide streets of the ancient city, wooden houses with ornate carvings and stone merchants' mansions recalling wealth and prosperity of the previous local generation.
5. Walk on 60 hectares of the Novosibirsk Zoo named after R. Shilo. Zoo is the pride of Novosibirsk residents; it is one of the largest zoos in Russia. Here there are 11 000 animals of 770 species. Shilka bear is a real star of Novosibirsk zoo, the first cub of polar bears, born in the Novosibirsk zoo for the last 40 years. Now Shilka is living in Japan.
6. Walk along Novosibirsk central street. Krasny Prospekt is the central street of Novosibirsk, it is one of the longest direct streets in the world (6.7 km). Lenin Square, Sverdlov square and Kalinin square are the parts of the Krasny Prospect. Walking along Krasny Prospect you can see a lot of historical buildings: house with a clock, 100-apartment house, building of the Government of the Novosibirsk Region and building of the Government of Novosibirsk city, Museum of Local History, Opera and Ballet Theater and many other monuments of architecture.
7. Cross the Ob River by the longest metro bridge in the world. The Novosibirsk metro bridge across the Ob river is the longest in the world. Its full length with onshore overpasses is 2145 meters. The construction of the bridge is unique, it has no analogues in the practice of metro construction. In winter the metro bridge shrinks, and in summer it stretches by 50 cm. The length change of the structure is explained by the temperature difference.
8. Ride the highest observation wheel in Novosibirsk. The wheel is settled near Novosibirsk planetarium. Its height is 28 meters. Height above sea level at the highest point reaches 200 meters. At the same time, you can visit Novosibirsk Astrophysical Center, which is the largest one in the Asian part of Russia. From the highest peak of the wheel you can enjoy a beautiful Novosibirsk panorama view - River Station and Bugrinsky bridge, opened in September 2014, is perfectly visible. Bugrinsky Bridge, an arch of 70 meters high with a 380-meter base, is the longest span of this type in Russia and the CIS.
9. Visit the largest waterpark in Russia. Waterpark “Aquamir” is the largest indoor in Russia, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth in the world. To services of visitors more than 150 water attractions (with the maximum height of loading of 21 meters); wave pool area of 1000 square meters; baths and saunas of various types (the largest hamam in Europe 14x14 meters, 3 pools, 13 baths and saunas, waterfalls, hydromassage, aeromassage, comprehensive body care services). Aquapark is an excellent option for family recreation; as well, here there is children's water park, equipped with 80 attractions, slides and pools!
10. Swim with dolphins in the center of oceanography and marine biology “Dolphinia”. “Dolphinia” is a unique object for Siberia: the first behind the Urals, far from the seas and oceans, a large-scale project of a high-tech all-the-year-round stationary oceanographic complex. The complex area is more than 8000 square meters, and the volume of water in swimming pools. Here there are the performances of dolphins and marine animals for residents and guests of the city.
11. Visit penguinarium. Penguins arrived to Novosibirsk from Moscow Zoo in mid-May of 2016. Until that period, there were no any penguin-like animals in the zoo. The first penguins were Humboldt penguins: 2 males and 5 females. Humboldt penguins require a special approach and conditions of living. The penguin cage is equipped with a complex air conditioning and water supply system. Such cage with a swimming pool is built in a new pavilion for small monkeys and penguins. Moreover, Humboldt penguins mostly eat sprat fish, which is specifically bought for them.
12. See the scientific Siberian capital. Akademgorodok is a “city in the city” located in the forest. One of the most important scientific and educational centers of Russia, there are lots of scientific research institutes, world famous Novosibirsk State University, Museum of Railway Equipment, Technopark, Botanical Garden, Lavrentiev House, Open-Air Museum of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science are located here.
13. Enjoy the river walk along the Ob River. During summer season, the regular river walks are organized on the embankment of Novosibirsk.
14. Try Novosibirsk mineral water “Karachinskaya”. Comparing with the world famous mineral waters of the North Caucasus, waters of Ukrainian resort “Truskavets” and German resort “Baden-Baden”, mineral water “Karachinskaya” has the same healing effect.